Choose your tint from the drop down menu.
Beauty-boosting skincare, sunscreen and makeup all in one! This medium coverage formula gives skin a flawless, smooth, more youthful appearance. Formulated without oils or silicones, this vitamin and peptide rich technology visibly reduces the signs of aging while non-nano zinc oxide and melanin provide Broad Spectrum SPF 30 and blue light protection to help prevent any future damage. Impeccable Skin made EWG's 2019 "Best Moisturizers with SPF" list.
- Vitamin C + E - antioxidant protection that feeds & nourishes the skin
- Peptides visibly reduce the signs of aging and provide an overall smoothing effect
- Non-Nano Zinc Oxide provides Broad Spectrum SPF 30 protection
- Melanin (from non-GMO corn) protects the skin from damaging blue/violet light
- Hyaluronic Acid provides long lasting hydration
- Environmental Shield - protects against pollutants and allergens while preserving skin's natural barrier function
- Available in 4 Shades: Buff, Sand, Tan, Bronze
Carefully made for all skin types, it is:
- Free of: Silicones, Oils, Parabens, Phthalates, Propylene Glycol, Mineral Oils, Synthetic Dyes, Sulfates, Paba, Nano-Particles & Chemical UV Absorbers.
- Vegan and Reef Friendly
- Unscented; Fragrance-Free
- Cruelty Free (PETA & Leaping Bunny Cert.)
- Non-Irritating / Allergy Tested / Dermatologist Tested
Size: Net WT 2 oz (56.7 g)
Active Ingredients: 15% Zinc-Oxide (non-nano)Inactive Ingredients: Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Purified Water, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, C13-15 Alkane, Glycerin, Lauroyl Lysine, Polyglyceryl-2 Oleate, Polyhydroxystearic Acid, C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, Stearalkonium Hectorite, Leuconostoc/Radish Root Ferment Filtrate, Dipalmitoyl Hydroxyproline, Tetrahexyldecyl Ascorbate, Tocopherol, Kappaphycus Alvarezii Extract, Caesalpinia Spinosa Fruit Extract, Melanin, Bisabolol, Hyaluronic Acid, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Phospholipids, Polyglyceryl-2 Stearate, Sodium Chloride, Propylene Carbonate, Isopropyl Titanium Triisostearate, Titanium Dioxide (C.I.77891), Iron Oxides (C.I.77492, C.I. 77491, C.I.77499)