I gave it as a gift to my daughter. She said she liked it but I really don’t know more than that.
The name fits the product perfectly! I’ve had multiple comments on how beautiful and dewy my skin looks since using this product!! It takes very little to produce wonderful results, soft and supple skin,and I love the smell and creamy texture as well. I hope this is always available!
- A light, fresh, non-greasy cream that will create balanced and nourished skin Leaves your skin feeling silky smooth, hydrated, nourished and awake
- Eco-friendly marine minerals rapidly restore firmness to tired and worn skin
- Boost collagen production while filling in existing wrinkles.
- Anti-radiation properties found in this cream protect from daily and long term sun damage and progressive aging of the skin
- Works beautifully under makeup
- No harsh synthetics or parabens that can result in dry, sensitive skin.
With its cushiony-smooth texture, this deeply-penetrating, non-greasy moisturizer is the perfect addition to your skin care ritual. The high oceanic mineral content helps stimulate natural skin cell detoxification and collagen production which results in a gloriously smooth, clear, glowing complexion. Along with the ocean minerals, botanical hyaluronic acid, plant seed oils, spirulina, and a host of antioxidant-rich plant and berry extracts combine to replenish nutrients vital to healthy skin while restoring balanced hydration. Even better - makeup won't slip or run when applied over it!
Ingredients: Organic Aloe Leaf Juice, Water, Botanical Hyaluronic Acid, Organic Sunflower Oil, Isopropyl Palmitate, Glyceryl Stearate, Cetyl Alcohol, Stearic Acid, Kosher Vegetable Glycerin, Shea Butter, Organic Jojoba Oil, Panthenol (Vitamin B5), Vitamin E, Sea Water Extract (Ocean Mineral Complex), Organic Green Tea Extract, Goji Berry Extract, Yarrow Extract, Irish Moss Extract, Spirulina Extract, Organic Gotu Kola Extract, Horsetail Extract, Wild Geranium Extract, Organic Dandelion Extract, Xanthan Gum, Phenoxyethanol, Ethylhexylglycerin